Tuesday 27 December 2011

I'm going on vacation, I will post in advance!

Well, for those of you reading and following along with this novena, I will be posting ahead of time because I am going on vacation and I won't be around a computer for the next 7 days. I am going to Vancouver, for the Catholic Christian Outreach (CCO) Rise Up conference. For those of you unfamiliar with CCO, here is a link to their website. They are student group that caters to university students on campuses across Canada. They do really exciting things, like faith study groups, summer missions in various cities across Canada, and hold national conferences every year for Catholic students to get together and be educated and inspired for their faith. Meeting them on campus is the reason why I practice my faith today.

So here are the postings for the next few days. I hope all of you are having a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment